Result of JNVST 2019 Class VI
Qualified Students can update their consent by Login to this portal link TENDERS 2019-20
PARIKSHA PE CHARCHA
Click here to view pictures of event Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pune
Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pune, a co-educational residential Vidyalaya situated in Pimple Jagtap, village of District Pune in the state of Maharashtra .
Established in 2001 , in accordance with NPE-1986, It is Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Admission to Vidyalayas is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
I feel immense pleasure to introduce Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Pune (Maharashtra ), where students enjoy precious years of there life (Teenager To Grownup stage) with a vision to equip the students with qualification, skills, knowledge and attitude which will enable them to thrive in the fast changing world and create a valued personality through education....
SHRI T. MADHUSOODANAN NAIR
PRINCIPAL, JNV Pune Read More
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4 To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
1. To provide stress free educational environment.
2. To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
3. To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
4. To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
5. To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
6. To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
7. To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.